- Thou shalt not wake up children from their naps on Sunday afternoon.
- Thou shalt never demand feed your baby. Wait three hours or more, never fewer.
- Do not leave your baby sleeping if she has a wet diaper.
- Do not use suckers to keep children quiet. A calm instruction should be sufficient.
- Do not use television as a babysitter.
- Do not use time out.
- Do not say “Because I said so” when asked why.
- Do not use cans that go pop.
I think I can keep going. Maybe I’ll write more later, but since Lee is home today (because he was on call last week), I’m going to sign off and spend the time with family.