File this in “Things I never thought about before I had children.”
As an earring of gold, and an ornament of fine gold, so is a wise reprover upon an obedient ear. Proverbs 25:12
- God cares HOW I correct and instruct my children.
- I am not a wise reprover by default.
- There is a relationship between a wise reprover and an obedient child.
- I suspect even the most obedient child will have difficulty responding to an unwise reprover.
- I suspect even the most difficult child will respond better to a wise reprover.
Guess I know what I need to pray about today.