Sometimes small thoughts keep us going in life.
- He is the Wonderful Counselor! (God always gives us the answers we need when we need them)
- We can cast our burdens on the Lord! (like a sister who won’t share)
- Wise men lay up knowledge (by being diligent in school)
- When knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul… (even Solomon recognizes that loving wisdom doesn’t happen overnight; be still my soul)
- Fear not, neither be thou dismayed, for God is with you and he will help you and he will uphold you by the right hand of his righteousness (fascinated by the repetition of these words in the OT. Challenged to share it with my children when they are crying over their schoolwork.)
- They shall eat of the fruit of their own way. (like suffering the consequences of a messy room, eh?)
What small thoughts are you thinking on lately?