Several of my friends have been struggling with getting enough sleep. Here is a prayer for them:
- Use the lack of sleep to remind them to call upon you, to wait on you through your Word. Renew their strength.
- Give them the sleep they need, as you have promised to supply their needs.
- Help them to be diligent to take opportunity in the day to lay aside other responsibilities when possible to rest.
- Give them a love for their children in light of eternity, and a patience for the cares of motherhood.
- Give them the humility to ask for help, if they need it. Remind them that they are not alone in their struggle, and that others are praying for them.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Leave a Reply