Today I’m writing down some of my goals for modesty. Then we can talk about what actions I’m taking so far to accomplish these goals. Some of them I’m thinking years ahead, but I’m convinced that’s the best way. If you don’t have years, you might have to navigate differently. 🙂 Some of these are goals I want for my son, too.
- I want them to understand what modesty is and is not.
- I want them to like being modest.
- I want them to admire modesty and others who dress modestly.
- I want them to understand how clothing manufacturers market clothing.
- I want them to become fiercely independent in the development of personal style and color choices.
I’m sure I have other goals. Perhaps I’ll add to my list later.